For multiple, ongoing projects, we custom-fabricated panels and delivered a full suite of process control solutions for Allison Transmission. They chose us because of our proven capability to provide reliable programmable logic controller-based temperature control systems and equipment.
As part of renovations including their vehicle environmental test (VET) center, Allison Transmission needed us to remove controls as well as install and program new process control solutions.
In addition to providing panels through our 2,600-square-foot UA/UL-approved panel fabrication shop, our solutions included:
- Temperature controls at the VET center
- Air handling units
- Dry air system units
- Exhaust fans
- Air curtains
- Variable air volume boxes
- Cooling towers
- Process chillers and pumps
- Programmable logic controllers
- Test cell engine remote radiator
- Engine starter high pressure compressed air
- Plant compressed air
- Test cell dyno water cooling
Allison Transmission is the world’s largest manufacturer of commercial-duty automatic transmissions and a leader in electric hybrid propulsion systems.